[Setools] Test swish-e functionality

HNBeck at t-online.de HNBeck at t-online.de
Tue Oct 31 08:20:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

> Can you send me a link to what you have packed together? That way I
> won't duplicate what you already have done.

swish-e and GraphViz. According to Göran, for the moment it would be
enough.

> I am using the graphviz and swish-e from darwinports, so I think
> there are still some changes to make in GraphViz, since they assume
> (hard coded) /Applications/GraphViz is where it lives. And they also
> assume you will be using FFI instead of OSProcess. Did you run into
> any of these issues?

No, I create a MacOs Application Bundle, as I have done with swish-e,
and I want to introduce an adaptor class which calls the applications in
the way needed for a given platform. As far as I have seen, GraphViz and
Swish are not be used by FFi, just simple Shell calls (right, Göran ?)

BTW, I don't think that it is necessary that two people work on this
small thing. So you can do that, I have enough work to do at all places
:-), and for Gjallar there is even enough to do :-))) So I could send
you my Swish package, the GraphViz package is not ready yet, but in
work.

Göran, what do you think to use only FFI ?

Regards

Hans