[Setools] [ANN] Gjallar release "Saerimner" 0.2

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Sep 7 09:38:03 UTC 2006

Hi folks!

Another "developer dump release" of Gjallar has finally been prepared.
It was a bit rushed so it probably has some holes in it, but anyway.
Lots of new things of course, don't have a nice changelog though. It is
still mainly daredevil developers only. :)

We are trying hard to make Gjallar easily accessible for development.
The dev image is prepared and has instructions in it (doits are a bit
changed btw).

We also now have build scripts and a minimal download in which you just
drop a 3.8-6665-basic image+changes and the V3 sources file and follow
instructions in Readme-dev.txt to build the dev image yourself.

If Gjallar seems interesting and you wish to help, make addons or even
base a product around the codebase - feel free to contact us to get on
the team and join the mailinglist - we are currently using the setools
list. For more info (including screenshots) check the homepage:

	http://swiki.krampe.se/gjallar

Last minute notes:

- When using the doits in the doit window you will end up in an "ugly"
Gjallar. Click on "Configure" at the bottom and fix libraries to be
these:
	* Q2StandardScripts
	* Q2StandardStyles
	* SULibrary
- The gjallar.st script sometimes fails, I am not sure why.

regards, Göran & Magnus