[Setools] Gjallar: extracting features

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Feb 12 14:49:05 UTC 2007

Thanks Chris,

I understand that the other tools are needed.  I use them all the time.  I
find it easy to browse hierarchy from the package browser.  My real question
was why someone would suggest removal of the package browser.  For me it
lies at the center of development, and for me thinking of where the code
should be stored and packaged actually comes first.  This is especially true
when I need to add methods to base classes.  The ability to package a method
using a *Package notation and then forget about it is critical and very
productive.

Thanks again for your explanation.

Ron