[Setools] Gjallar: UltraCleanImage problem

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:28:12 UTC 2007

I am having a problem with my Gjallar image (0.3) that I am not sure
to understand.

The symptoms are that while performing a Q2Gjallar startServer I get the error:
Q2Model instances hanging! Consider #ultraCleanImage

This error is raised in Q2Gjallar class > cleanImage.

After restarting the image without saving, I found 13 instances of
Q2Model. After running Q2Gallar ultraCleanImage, there are 2 instances
for Q2Model left and Squeak grabs all the CPU...

Any insights about how to restore Gjallar would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Thierry