[Setools] Introduction

Adrien Sebbane adrien.sebbane at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 7 21:04:06 UTC 2007

Hello everybody,

I just joined the squeak mailing list and created an account on Squeak
Map although I know Squeak for almost two years.
For various reasons I could not spend much time to try and write a lot
of lines of Smalltalk, but know I have more time for myself, so I would
like to get involved in the Squeak development process.

I'm an IT engineer, I have skills in other programming languages as
Java, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby and also in Smalltalk although I am far
from beeing an expert with that last one.

I read the "Community" part of Squeak web site, but I do not really know
where to start.

So if you agree to accept my contribution, maybe someone could tell me
what's next.

Best regards
Greetings

Adrien Sebbane

ps: I'm french so excuse me if I look awkward in my expressions !
:)