[Smalltalk-vn] Re: Smalltalk flyers on github

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 03:48:44 UTC 2011

Hi Yang,

i try to compile the vietnamese Smalltalk flyer, but there is some problem:
----------
! Class leaflet Error: The text you supplied fills more than six pages
(leaflet)              and will therefore not fit onto a single flyer.

See the leaflet class documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.89 \pagebreak{
                }
Could you do that ? Thank you ;-)