[HanoiLUG] [OLPCVietnam] Re: [Smalltalk-vn] Re: Scratch Day !!!

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Wed May 18 05:18:57 UTC 2011

Hi Serge,

it would be great if you could come over to the South for some
scratching at one point.

I would like to give you some more ideas: As you see on the mailing
list, there are already people interested in HCM. Secondly in Cantho
we have space available for training and hacking activities in our
company building right in the center and would love to host a Scratch
Day. Thirdly, we are already doing trainings about IT and
Environmental Education with 45 teachers in Bac Lieu. Many of those
teachers are very eager to learn new things. Surely they would like to
learn about Scratch and Smalltalk. Getting them to learn about XO
activities would also be a good preparation for a potential XO project
as well.

What do you think?

Hope to welcome you here in the near future.

All the best,

Mario