[Smalltalk-vn] Ha Noi Smalltalk Developers Meetup Group

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:28:08 UTC 2012

Dear all,

we are considering starting some regular meetings for developers
interested by Smalltalk.
Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective
programming language.
Our platform of choice is Pharo: http://www.pharo-project.org/

The first meeting will be April 3rd from 6pm to 8pm at IFI (ngõ 42 Tạ
Quang Bửu, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội.).
If you are interested to join us, send me a message.
You can also join our mailing-list here:

The discussions of the first meeting will be around:
* Exploring different variations of current Smalltalk implementations
based on Pharo.
* Discussing about the workflow when working with Smalltalk.

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk