[SoC] Mentors meeting on IRC: Tuesday, April 10th, 17:00 UTC

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon Apr 9 21:24:58 UTC 2007

>>> 19:00 CET

is CET valid for Paris?
I have an english lecture at that time....:)
I can try to follow with the wifi :)

Now I would like also that we discuss after the other projects that we
want to propose to the esug board. The ideas there is that ESUG will
sponsor up to 5 projects
and it would be interesting to propose them some topics. I was
thinking to propose a topic
on st exupery, strongtalk but the right candidates should be found.

The idea is that the esug board will have an internal ranking and
shortly announce the project
to be sponsored.

Stef

>>> 18:00 GMT  (6:00 pm)