[SoC] URGENT: Problem with one application: last-minute meeting this Wednesday?

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Tue Apr 10 22:09:11 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have some news regarding Matthew Fulmer's application.

He told me on IRC that since his internship will continue during the
summer, he won't be able to work much on his Summer of Code project and
so he's retiring his application.

I have thus downvoted his application to move it below the accepted
application line. This means that now the fifth accepted project is the
same that was discussed today on the #squeak-soc IRC channel (go to the
mentors app to see what I'm talking about).

If everyone is fine with that, we can leave things as they are now.
Otherwise, please add more votes to other applications according to the
rules I proposed earlier. When voting, please consider that after
today's discussion, the first four project should be considered freezed
finalized and definitively accepted (barring any other major last-minute
problem)

I'm calling another IRC meeting in order to finalize the decision for
the fifth project.
The meeting will start Wednesday, April 11th, at the same time as
today's meeting:

19:00 CET
18:00 GMT  (6:00 pm)
13:00 EST  (1:00 pm)