[SoC] Mentors

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Apr 20 15:19:11 UTC 2007

Le 20 avr. 07 à 14:44, Giovanni Corriga a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> since only five slots were allocated to us by Google, we have more
> mentors than needed. Five of the mentors have been automatically
> assigned when we selected the projects; this leaves nine more mentors
> free.
>
> I propose that we assign a second, backup mentor to each student, and
> have the remaining four mentors be ready in case they're needed.
>
> I invite you to reply to this message if you're interested to be the
> second mentor for one the accepted students.

I could be a backup mentor for Jérôme.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##