[SoC] Fwd: Google Summer of Code

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Feb 26 19:35:08 UTC 2007

Folks,

I've been on the selection committee for the PSU GSoC projects for
the last couple of years; one of my colleagues, Bart Massey, is
pretty-well tied in with the Google selection process.  We will talk
on Wednesday, and I'll try and get the inside track on what it will
take to get accepted as an organization.

Appended is our conversation so far.

	Andrew

Begin forwarded message: