[SoC] Status report: application questions, ideas, mentors

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Fri Mar 2 11:31:42 UTC 2007

Hi all

a quick status report.

- I've revised the application questions, and I'd say they are now in a
"final draft" stage. Please review them so that we can fix the
(possible) errors.

- Three mentors have no Google Accounts listed.

- The ideas list has 12 entries. Of these, 3 should have mentors. You
don't have to be an expert in the domain to act as a mentor, so anyone
can step up. I'll act as backup mentor, so if noone steps up for those
three projects, I'll cover them.

- The descriptions in the ideas list need to be reviewed and revised.

	Giovanni