[SoC] Summer of code Application

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Mar 18 18:52:43 UTC 2007

Il giorno sab, 17/03/2007 alle 16.12 -0500, Ralph Johnson ha scritto:
> I am not sure what you mean by "structure generator".  I think you are
> trying to add something to Seaside so that it is competitive to Rails.
>  If so, you should say that.  It would also help if you were to say
> exactly what you think Seaside is lacking.  I assume that the things
> you say you will build are what you think is lacking, but you don't
> actually say that.

The structure generation bit is something Pedro and I talked about in
the #squeak IRC channel. It highlights one of the differences between
Rails and what I'd like for Sails to be. Rails' scaffolding subsystem
creates text files that, when run, create the actual class. Sails
shouldn't create a script, but instead create the class immediately.

	Giovanni