[SoC] a clarification

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Tue Mar 20 17:03:25 UTC 2007

Il giorno mar, 20/03/2007 alle 16.08 +0100, stephane ducasse ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> I asked damien to propose three different projects because I realized
> that this would not be
> good to have two students working on two projects that are really
> related (the one of andrew and mine).
>
> Now I would not like that this plays against damien.

I don't think it will play against him. I've been encouraging the
students to submit three/four different applications.

Don't forget that after Google decides how many students it will accept
to work on Squeak projects, it will be us mentors that will have to
decide how to rank the students.

	Giovanni