[SoC] Summer of Code Retrospective

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Thu Sep 20 18:29:28 UTC 2007

Hi all,

last monday was the deadline for delivering the code produced by the
students during the Summer of Code. Now that the whole thing is over, we
should do a small retrospective, in order to improve our process in case
Squeak will be selected for the 2008 edition of the Google Summer of
Code.

I'd like for this retrospective to be as freeform as possible, in order
to spark a good discussion. So let's start with just one question
(actually, five, but they're all related ;-) ).

The first question I'd like to ask is for the students:

Did you reach your goals? If not, why? If yes, how? What did you like
about your project and the way you managed it? What would you have done
differently?

I await your replies!

	Ciao,

		Giovanni