[SoC] Squeak Mentor Summit?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Apr 8 20:27:02 UTC 2008

http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_timeline

And I mentioned in my previous summary:

"Giovanni explained the voting procedure, to summarize:

Once the student application deadline ends a drop-down should appear on
the application with -4, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +4 choices.  The specific
votes should not be visible to students.  Voting is split up into two
periods, the first will be from April 7th (8th maybe) until the 15th.
The second will start on the 15th and end on the 17th or 18th and is
meant to take into consideration students who have been accepted into
other projects, the number of slots Google has assigned us, etc."

Ken