[SoC] Squeak's total slot count: 4

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Wed Apr 16 10:14:02 UTC 2008

Hi all,

the almost-definitive slot allocation count from Google is out, and we
didn't get any new student slots.

It's time we finalize the list of our accepted students. Now, this is
best done on IRC, so it would be better to have a meeting on IRC and
decide which students we want to accept.

We'll meet at 22:00 UTC on #squeak-gsoc. I still don't know if I'll be
able to attend, though (I'm on the late shift tonight, so I can get home
at a random time between 10pm and 1am). In any case I'll send some notes
to Ken so that he'll be able to manage the process in my absence.

	Ciao,

		Giovanni