[SoC] Re: [GSoC Project] Time to thank you :)

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Aug 17 15:24:13 UTC 2008

Hello Narsenians :)
Hello SoCers :)

  [ I put a small part of the correspondence below on OpenNARS list and on
Squeak's SoC List (if that works) ]

Thanks a *lot* for the project, for the fun we had, for the results and
for working together on the future :)

Now that OpenNARS can be operated with a web browser from a Seaside
server, I believe that it will find ever more friends and users %0.5;0.9%
;)

Cedrick I like your new page

- http://nars.seasidehosting.st/

it looks like NARS and smells like NARS ;) How about a decent a page
title, you certainly have already thought about it.

Pei we are all happy you shared your outstanding knowledge and work with
us in this project, thank you so much.

I'm looking forward to future steps into the OpenNARS direction in a world
with free software.

Cheers,
Klaus