[SoC] GSoC - ESUG Presentation ?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Aug 21 15:22:59 UTC 2008

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, but I don't think we can
reasonably require all students to attend ESUG, even though most of you
are in Europe at least.  If you can attend then presentation of your
project would be great and appreciated by everyone I'm sure.  I believe
Francois is planning to attend and present an even more complete version
of the Squeak IRC Bot.

Ken