[SoC] How to proceed?

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:33:39 UTC 2008

2008/5/5 Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>:
> I haven't seen any posts for a couple of weeks. What is happening now?
>
>  Lukas

As far as said in google document, it's pretty free... Coding phase
"starts" on the 26 of May. Meanwhile, students are meant to learn
about organisation, tutors, projects, ...

Of course, all this is flexible and depends on students/projects.
People can start coding earlier or even later. Nevertheless, there are
two main deadline and they concern evaluation. The first is on the 14
of July and the second in end august.

Maybe we could setup some common facilities for all squeak projects.
Are there any wiki, blog or other ? I personnality use a pier site,
but it's more for a personal blackboard than a general information to
inform the community. Maybe a gsoc.squeakhosting.st (or just soc) with
pier ?

Cheers,

Cédrick