Squat 1a7 is available; the working snapshot can load modules

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Mon Mar 1 20:42:46 UTC 2004

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:25:21 -0800, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:

> 	Squat 1a7 is available. Now, in the working snapshot, one can load
> modules. The test I used is Apprentice>>loadAModule.
>
> 	I'd be delighted to hear about bugs and feature suggestions. :)

Craig,

I'd like to use Squat with MicroSeeker. I'm not going to use it right away,
but after Smalltalk Solutions, I will continue work on my new Autonomous
Controller software, and it would be cool to make that one work with Squat.

Maybe we can get together at the conference and figure out how well of a
match it will be, and what needs to be done...

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com