How do I create a minimal memory?

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Fri Jul 6 09:06:22 UTC 2007

Craig,
I see from recent mail that new users of SPOON are needed. I tried to
become one at the end of May, but failed to get a working system. The
msg quoted below from June 1 was the last I heard. It would be
interesting to learn if I did a mistake or if you managed to reproduce
my problem.

The recent mail from Norbert Hartl seems to indicate that it still is a
research project just to get started. I still believe SPOON can be a
very useful foundation for my work, but I do not have the capacity to
become a SPOON co-developer. So I have better continue the alternative
activities I started in June and return to SPOON later.

Cheers
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://folk.uio.no/trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway