Spoon progress 2007-03-13: Nexus reference visualization

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Mar 13 23:54:31 UTC 2007

Hi--

     Well, I broke down and wrote some code to calculate a non-cyclic
spanning tree for an object memory reference graph, so now I can use
Walrus[2] for visualization. It's nice! Check out the demo movie I made
(in small[3] and original[4] versions).

     This could be the basis of an extremely powerful extension to the
interpreter simulator; I assume it'd be a fun Croquet project. Alan
Lovejoy suggested the name "Nexus"; I like it. More to come...

     thanks,

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/spoon
[2] http://www.caida.org/tools/visualization/walrus