Porting spoon's VM support

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Sep 4 11:03:52 UTC 2007

Thanks, Craig!

I've managed to get a Flow plugin building and running now (hooray!) so
the remaining thing for me to pin down the details of is the interp.c
regeneration process.

I'll take a stab at that this evening or tomorrow.

Regards,
  Tony

--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net