Spoon 2a13 release

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Jun 23 18:06:09 UTC 2008

Hi Matthew--

 > when will [the next Spoon release] be ready for use? Solstice was 3
 > days ago, and Craig hasn't been on irc any lately. I hope he's ok.

      I'm fine, perhaps a little too much so. :)  Summer, by way of band
rehearsals and socializing, has invaded my routine for the last two
weeks; it's going to be a bit longer. Having just missed a deadline, I'm
not eager to name another date yet, I just want to push on and say "here
it is". Unfortunately, I don't have time to talk on IRC in addition.

-C