[Squeak-cn] Please try a trial version of chinese squeak

Xinyu Liu liuxinyu95 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 01:56:17 UTC 2006

Hi

Sorry for reply so late. I haven't got internet connection for a bout a
week.
I want to confirm if your image crashed or because of something others.
Would you like to check:
1. Is there a folder named as your "Windows 2000 account name" under your
installed folder?
   (for example: C:\Program Files\Squeak3.8CHN\jack\). This folder is
created for when squeak
   init its security system.
2. If you clicked in any where in the blank space inside squeak window, is
the world menu popped up?

It seems that I need to test on many different PCs.

Any problem please let me know.

Yours,
Liu.