Question

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 1 08:51:12 UTC 1980

As a graceless hack, you could modify the instantiation code for Menu
so that it would always add a "stayUpItem"... there should already
be an instance message called addStayUpItem.

This would give you multiple stayUpItems on those menues already having
them, but it would give you a chance to try this out to see what you
think of it.

les