Do-It-Youself Guide to Squeak Primitives

Stephen Travis Pope stp at limbo.create.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 23 12:49:41 UTC 1998

Thanks to some help from Reinier van Loon, I've posted an HTML version of
the "Do-It-Youself Guide to Squeak Primitives" to the web, Have a look at,

	http://www.create.ucsb.edu/squeak/DIYSqPrims.html

(There's a link to it from my home page and from the CREATE Squeak home page)
Please feel free to mirror this on the Swiki servers or in other archives.

stp

_ Stephen Travis Pope
_ Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology (CREATE)
_ Department of Music, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
_ stp at create.ucsb.edu, http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp/