Vers. 2.0 -- late, but great

Ryan Davis zss at ZenSpider.com
Tue Apr 14 06:54:12 UTC 1998

[this died trying to get to Dan, so I am posting]

Dan, what we really need is more organized/collected/referenced/whatever
Morphic docs... As is I can't do a thing (funny how ignorance works that
way). I CAN however do a lot w/ MVC. I'd still like a 2.0 beta to work
with, but I feel like my hands are tied.

           Ryan Davis         -=-    Zen Spider Software
 -=- mailto:zss at ZenSpider.com -=- http://www.ZenSpider.com/ -=-
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said but,
I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.