Squeak hardware

David Girle dgirle at concentric.net
Wed Apr 22 04:23:37 UTC 1998

At 01:08 AM 4/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I would like to thank all those who have given me
>feedback on my hardware idea. Though I haven't made
>a decision about it yet, this has really helped.

To the same extent that Squeak software is an 'open' development, have you
considered doing a Squeak hardware platform in a similar style, publishing
the schematics, pcb list, etc on a Squeak linked site?  Give the software
folks a glimpse of direction (before there was a PCB on their desk) and
possibly some feedback from hardware lurkers.

Regards,

David