A Squeak Look and Feel

Patrick Logan patrickl at servio.gemstone.com
Mon Apr 13 15:50:00 UTC 1998

> (a) You can get help for any keyboard command at any time...
>
> (b) You can pull up documentation on any Lisp function or global...
>
> (c) There is a separate "info" browser for reading hypertext...

(d) Multiple argument command completion - e.g. typing "SH P" might
    expand to "SHow Printers" without having to look at everything
    matching "SHow *"

(e) Everything is mouse-sensitive - if you're looking for one of
    these, show a pane of all of these, and click on the one you want

(f) Panes are manipulable - hide, show, resize panes - in the middle
    of a sequence of operations.

(g) etc. I'd have to spend some time joggin my memory.

Patrick Logan                 mailto:patrickl at gemstone.com
Voice 503-533-3365            Fax   503-629-8556
Gemstone Systems, Inc         http://www.gemstone.com