Image does not seem to know its changes file

ocit.inc ocit.inc at MCI2000.com
Sun Apr 5 20:46:57 UTC 1998

The browser is providing me with decompiled code. It only does it for
behavior that I add therefore I am assuming that the changes file is not
found. I have tried looking for a preferences option on the pop up menus but
have not found anything that would let me specify the path to my changes
file.

Would somebody let me know how one accomplishes this in Squeak before I do
something horrible as hardcoding the path to it in system code.

Thanks in advance.

Charles
OCIT