Browsing files and porting apps -- v0.2

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Sat Apr 4 00:56:53 UTC 1998

Folks,

I've just uploaded a version 0.2 of the FileContentsBrowser to UIUC (will
probably take a day or two to show up). I've also added a page on Ward's
site at

http://c2.com:8080/FileContentsBrowser

The new version now supports fileIn/fileOut of classes/categories/methods.
It also shows differences to existing implementations. It's really helpful
if you have to deal with stuff where you're not entirely sure if it will
install without problems (I have successfully browsed T-gen / HotDraw /
SmallWalker ports for VisualWorks). More information is on the above page.

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+