nextLitteEndianNumber:

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Wed Apr 8 03:04:56 UTC 1998

>> To my surprise I found that there is a typo in the message
>>
>> nextLitteEndianNumber: (the second l of Little is missing).
>>
>> Anyone seen this?
>
>Probably some German who wasn't sure whether to write nextLittle or
>nextLittel ;-)) Oh no, now that I look at the versions I see a change
>stamp "di" - Dan have you been to Germany before writing this?!?!

Yes.  I went to Germany once when I was 14.  Everybody there thought it was funny that I had two middle initials (H. H.).  Andreas will know why.  ;-)

Anyway, I didn't write this method -- I think  John M. did.  I did write the change stamp code, though, which I guess puts me in double jeopardy here.  I'll fix this spelling in vers. 2.0 as my penance.

I'm reminded of the man who walked up to the meat counter in a market and asked for two kidleys.
The butcher said "You mean 'kidneys', don't you?"  To which the man responded...
	"I said kidleys, didle I?"

I know.  I know.  Time for my medication.

	- D