Image does not seem to know its changes file

ocit.inc ocit.inc at MCI2000.com
Mon Apr 6 06:55:34 UTC 1998

The changes file is not write protected. However, it is an "archive" file
according to Windows. Frankly, I'm not sure of the intent for said
attribute. I changed it to be un-archive but it did not alleviate my
problem. I did some digging and found that under the SystemDictionary class
that the "SourceFiles" class variable did contain entries for both the
sources file and the changes file and that both paths were correct.

To further specify the problem:

Not all methods look decompiled. At least in VW when a method is decompiled
one clearly sees an explicit return of self for those methods that did not
have an explicit return in the source code. What is actually happening is
that methods with temp arguments are getting translated to t1, t2 etc
Methods that do not require any temp arguments look fine.

Thus it looks decompiled but maybe the problem is not as simple. BTW - I  am
starting the image by dragging the image over the application which should
be fine.

Any ideas are welcomed. In the meanwhile I will start to dig further.

Thanks

Charles
OCIT