Unsubscribing

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 26 13:47:30 UTC 1998

You need to mail someone at UIUC... but I don't know the procedure as
that was lost long ago.  However, I will chime in with a reccomendation...
the following is always the last item I see on messages I get from the
Galileo mailing list- I think it is very helpful and not at all intrusive
to include this information with every message.  I think it would be great
if the list server for Squeak were able to append this to the messages it
sends out.

(begin)
                           # # # # #

You are subscribed to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory's galileo listserv.