Size limit to changes

glenn krasner at objectshare.com
Wed Aug 12 16:42:20 UTC 1998

I'd encourage this. At the cost of 1 by te per method (and if my algebra is
correct, only 1/2 byte per method if objects are 16-bit padded and 1/4 byte
per method if 32-bit), this could be a hook for interesting source
experiments. Enabling interesting work for low cost seems very Squeaky to me.

glenn