Squeaking the Web

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Mon Aug 3 23:08:06 UTC 1998

On Mon 03 Aug, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hmm.... why not build a Squeak-plugin for Netscape? I've read
> somewhere that there is even some code (in the unix-version) for
> such a thing...
The original Mac version has stub code (probably a bit out of date by now?) for this. The Acorn version can be run under the !Fresco browser with a little work, quite useful on NCs. I'm sure it couldn't be too hard to do for windoze - but
 I don't have to do it, so I can say that with impunity:-)

tim

--
The world's coming to an end. Log off and leave in an orderly fashion.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)