Versionitis

Michael Donegan invader at zilker.net
Thu Aug 13 02:22:06 UTC 1998

I have Squeak 2.0 for Mac and Squeak 2.1 for Win32.

Do I dare just run the 2.1 image with my 2.0 VM? I would just try it,
but it is pretty big and one is at home and the other is at work. I did
fileOut some of the stuff from the 2.1 image and it ran great? Now, the
big question is how do I find out other than by diffing the sources or
someother horrible operation. Is there a Swiki around that has this
info?

Who decides what goes in a version or when a version comes out?

Oh, well. I guess I could go on, but I'll stop there for a while.
Curious minds want to know.

    mkd