Size limit to changes

Patrick Logan patrickl at servio.gemstone.com
Thu Aug 13 15:39:00 UTC 1998

  Although I've never used Smalltalk professionally, I think I do serious
  programming in it.  In my limited experience, RC seems a tacked on
  after-thought...

Revision control is better integrated for teams in the commercial
Smalltalk products. Look for information on Team/V and Envy.

Patrick Logan                 mailto:patrickl at gemstone.com
Voice 503-533-3365            Fax   503-629-8556
Gemstone Systems, Inc         http://www.gemstone.com

"There's something magical about demonstrating
 Newton's laws with lots of noise, fire, and smoke."
 -- Doug Pratt, on high-powered model rocketry.