Arithmetic (was: Polymorphism without protocol dilution)

Donald T. Major, II sasdtm at unx.sas.com
Wed Aug 26 14:49:21 UTC 1998

Yes, but where is the 2.1J image? Or has the JIT implementation been abandoned on
the Mac? The only one I can find is the same one Travis mentioned, which seems to be
2.0 - which I was under the impression meant there'd be problems playing with
Morphic using the 2.1 image (of course, I'm under a lot of impressions, and I'm sure
many of them are quite wildly wrong - perhaps this is one of those :-)).

--
 ..  Donald Major           677-8000, x6937        "I don't remember any
dtm  System Developer       sasdtm @ unx sas com    explosions in 'Bambi'..."