hidden methods idea

Stephan B. Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Wed Aug 19 18:54:05 UTC 1998

Exactly.  We could never get that kind of behavior by keying off of a leading
character in a String.  Assuming that the overall concept of expanding method
categories is a good one, then it's pretty obvious to me that an object lives in
there somewhere.

I think the notion of subcategorizes existed in Team/V.

  - Steve