Mouse buttons don't work on Squeak Linux

James O'Connor joconnor at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 3 16:34:49 UTC 1998

All,

	Hi.  I'm having problems using Squeak under Linux.  It seems that my mouse
buttons are not being read correctly.  I can only get one menu to show up.
For example in the Transcript I can only get the menu to show up with
options like "edit label" and "change color".  I cannot get the menu with
evalution options.  I'm using Squeak 2.0.  RedHat 5.1.  A two button mouse
in the PS/2 port configured to emulate 3 buttons under X with the mouse
buttons set for left handed.

Thank you,

Jay O'Connor
joconnor at roadrunner.com

"God Himself plays the bass strings first, when He tunes the soul"