nil or #nil?

Mark4Flies at aol.com Mark4Flies at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 17:43:58 UTC 1998

<<If I were to write something like

	#(nil true false)

I'd expect an array equivalent to

	Array with: nil with: true with: false

not

	Array with: #nil with: #true with: #false>>

Me, too. It seems as though the special values should have precedence since
they always exist and I should just use them (favor "Array with: nil with:
true with: false" interpretation) but if I need literals (that happen to be
the same string of characters) I have to create them, possibly going out of my
way (accept "Array with: #nil with: #true with: #false").