primaryHand

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 22 23:10:11 UTC 1998

The big problem is that the consumers of the events generated by the hands
are not getting information about which hand generated the event.  So,
the primaryHand appears to be a hack to get around this for awhile until
the whole thing gets patched up.  This would probably only happen in
a fairly major cleanup of Morphic, which I think would be a good project
for someone.

les

( NOT volunteering for this... I need to get the object interfaces and
modules working that I've been talking about, not to mention the parameterized
formatting that I signed up for ).