LoopedSampledSound

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Thu Dec 10 00:30:02 UTC 1998

Luciano,

> Recently I found a lot of samples of instruments... and I'd like to use
> them to construct instruments in Squeak. Just as a first experiment, I
> isolated a single note of an electric organ and tryed to use it as a
> LoopedSampledSound... but I heared "clicks" in the loop.

I stumbled into a similar situation recently and I'm wondering on what
platform you're running this stuff ... if on Windows then I think I need
to check the sound quick start prim.

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+