Another mainstream article about Squeak at PCWeek Online

Van Rooy, Russell RVanRooy at filenet.com
Tue Dec 22 18:22:12 UTC 1998

You can't keep something this great (Squeak) down on the farm forever. It
(is)was only a matter of time before Squeak would start to turn some heads.
Squeak is its own best advertisement. Any programmer who is frustrated by
Squeak not "interoperating" (which in fact it does if you look close), or
not looking like VB etc...is a follower and not a leader. When the leaders
discover Squeak , the followers will follow.
Long Live Squeak !
-Russ Van Rooy
( not a leader nor a follower just a very naughty technoid )