Fwd: Re: Window code issue

Andreas Raab raab at luxator.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Dec 30 20:01:40 UTC 1998

> > 5) Convince Andreas that the Windows version would also benefit from this.
> He wasn't convinced by two years of my arguments, so good luck :-)

C'mon Tim - I just never felt that the BB byte sex is worth the effort.
Since you've to color-convert the stuff anyways you can simply add the
byte reversal there without any significant overhead.

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+