MacSqueak 2.3 and Aliases

Ryan Davis zss at ZenSpider.com
Wed Dec 9 05:22:40 UTC 1998

>If anyone knows of a way to make the CodeWarrior "stdio" library
>automatically indirect through aliases once again, please let me know.

The stdio code is available. You can probably locate the code in one or two
areas. It is a bit dense, but I have tracked down problems and patched them
before. I haven't done it in some time, so you probably have a nice
jumpstart.

           Ryan Davis         -=-    Zen Spider Software
 -=- mailto:zss at ZenSpider.com -=- http://www.ZenSpider.com/ -=-
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said but,
I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.